about the company
Randstad is a leading global staffing and recruitment company, offering a wide range of solutions in the HR services space. We take the lead in shaping the world of work, by matching candidates with companies that will help them reach their full potential, and matching clients with people who will work to successfully develop their business
- Job title : L1 IT Helpdesk Analyst
- Location : KL, Malaysia
- Salary : RM4,500 - RM6,000
- Employment : Full-time permanent
- Benefits :
- Fixed working hours
- Medical insurance coverage
- WFH allowances and other great benefits
about the job
- L1 support following across Asia Pacific which will include incident management and service request processes via phone calls, chat & tickets.
- User management including onboarding, offboarding and change of user accounts.
- Regularly contribute to process improvement within the team in order to better improve efficiency.
- Apply superior customer service in all facets of communication including via phone, email and notes to your team when triaging incidents or requests, furthermore ensuring that you represent the IT division internally and externally appropriately.
- Meeting defined service level agreements
about the manager/team
You will report to our team based in Australia, with very experienced managers and a global team that will work together with you in supporting tickets across APAC.
skills and experience required
- Prior experience in a helpdesk role in multisite organizations
- Experience supporting users and devices across Windows, Active Directory, O365, Citrix and cloud environments.
- Experience with Dialpad and in ChromeOS/G Suite is desirable.
- Excellent customer service
- Experience working independently and with a globally dispersed team
- Basic network fundamentals (IP, DNS, DHCP)
- User management practices including onboarding/offboarding.
how to apply
If you feel this is the right job for you, you can apply here, or alternatively you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org....