Learning is ‘at the heart’ of Randstad Sourceright and we believe that by developing our people we can continuously improve the service we deliver to our candidates & clients. Because of this belief, this position plays a critical role in supporting the EMEA and Global Learning team.
As a Learning and Development Coordinator you will join the Global L&D team and will focus on supporting the team to communicate, coordinate and track various learning programs into the global business. These programs are key in enabling our people to develop the skill sets required to become a future-ready workforce. Whilst primarily focussed on supporting the Global and EMEA Learning Directors this role will also help balance their needs and ultimately ensure that we deliver excellent participant experiences throughout their learning journey. You will be required to work collaboratively with the team and with regional business stakeholders. Ensuring that, from start to end, our focal programs are managed in a timely and effective manner, taking responsibility for all coordination activities.
Your key responsibilities:
- Support the Global L&D team in the planning, organizing, communication and coordination of learning and development activities across the business. Playing an active role in the launch of new L&D initiatives.
- Manage the program’s communication, including participant nomination letters, communications to managers, program coursework requirements, and certifications.
- Be the single point of contact for participant tracking, attendances and certifications.
- Keep all delegates informed of their expected attendance at training courses and organise their timetables accordingly.
- Take responsibility for the coordination of virtual workshops, by setting up the virtual rooms, calendar invitations, training material, and recordings. Also, being responsible for the necessary arrangements for in-person delivery programs.
- Analysing the training needs and other ad-hoc reporting to enable the team to accurately report back to the business.
- Organise the production, maintenance and distribution of all the Learning and Development tools.
- Support in the design of training packs, program feedback surveys, slide decks and other training resources such as in program virtual platforms (Mentimeter, Jamboards, Kahoot etc).
- Support in the creation of informative e-mail and our internal webpage, ensuring that the L&D calendar and other resources remain relevant and up to date.
- Organise global program files and supporting resources to ensure continuity and accessibility to central storage.
What we look for in a candidate:
- Have experience working within an international environment. Previous corporate exposure is preferred, especially in a coordinator position.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field of study.
- You have excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written).
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to create measures and trackers to ensure program timelines are adhered to and handled in a timely manner.
- You are able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, ensuring that each project stays on track.
- You have good attention to detail, enjoy executing to a high level, and are customer-focused.
- Strong capability with Google suite is key, with good working knowledge of Sheets, Slides, and documents.
- You enjoy technology and are curious to learn new platforms and how they can be utilised within the learning environment.
- You are fast-paced, can work at speed and use initiative to find workarounds, are comfortable working independently and are able to make decisions as required to ensure obstacles are swiftly worked through.
- You have a genuine interest in learning, understand its value to the organisation and are committed to ensuring an exceptional learner experience
What we can offer in return:
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development.
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging. We value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities.
- We value your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Experience what it’s like to learn from your colleagues and be empowered to share and test-drive your ideas .
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently. That’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career.
Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright.
If you have any questions, please turn to our internal TA Partner Marina Tarrasconi at: firstname.lastname@example.org...