How does it sound to work for the number one HR/Recruitment Outsourcing Business in the world?! Why number one? – our innovative approach to blending technology and human capital is what differentiates Randstad Sourceright and the rest of the competition.
As an Operations Manager, your role is crucial in delivering a tailored solution as a Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) service provider for one of our valued clients in the pharma sector based in Darmstadt. By closely collaborating with the client, you ensure that their recruitment process is enhanced and their specific needs are met. You will be responsible for managing the recruiting team of up to 6 people. Your focus will be on fostering strong teamwork, providing effective leadership, and facilitating continuous knowledge sharing.
This position is available for immediate start, and we can't wait for you to join us!
Here's what you can look forward to in this exciting role:
- You will have the opportunity to fulfill customer needs by offering innovative solutions and building strong relationships with clients.
- You will contribute to the strategic development of our RPO program and be involved in strategic projects within Randstad Sourceright.
- Regular review meetings with clients will be part of your responsibilities, where you will discuss SLA management, service performance, and overall satisfaction.
- Maintaining an optimal team composition to effectively and profitably serve our clients will be one of your keys focuses.
- Leading, guiding, and mentoring a team of Talent Advisors, fostering a culture of knowledge sharing within your team.
What do you need to excel in this position?
- Around 5 years of experience in roles such as Operations Manager, Delivery Manager, Supply Chain Manager, or Account Manager in a reputable staffing agency, or experience in MSP/RPO programs, Talent Acquisition, or Human Resources Management with a recruiting focus.
- Strong negotiation skills and fluent English.
- Passion for recruitment trends, employer branding, and talent acquisition strategies.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven experience in developing business plans and recruitment strategies.
We offer you the following benefits as part of our team:
- Immediate participation in company success through bonus opportunities
- A company car that you can also use privately
- 30 vacation days, 13 monthly salaries, holiday allowance, and other attractive benefits
If you're excited about this opportunity, we can't wait to receive your application! As the leading provider in the German market, we are here to assist you with any questions and provide personalized guidance in finding the perfect fit for you....