Media Specialist The scope of this role is to ensure the smooth day to day running of RSR’s global media function. Providing and reporting full lifecycle media channel management from procurement through implementation to technical support. Key Responsibilities - Helpdesk
- Coordinating with media procurement vendors and business resources in gathering monthly usage reports from vendors
- Contacting suppliers for help, escalating the issues and advising users.
- Managing the day to day operations of helpdesk via Fresh Desk
- Gathering cost information from suppliers through liaising with internal ops and external suppliers
Monitoring media buying strategies & ensuring media purchased is fully utilised
- Analysing the data and recommend the most appropriate types of media to use, as well as the most effective time spans and location
- Administrating, tracking invoices and purchases for Licences, CV database’s & Job Boards working closely with Finance
- Reporting and budget management, including preparing costings for account teams and producing spending updates throughout the campaign or budget year
- Ad hoc media related ops reports around purchasing
- Answering media channel related questions - what is and is not available, what is the process and what is the current inventory etc.
- Off-Boarding colleagues: Cancelling or re-allocating licences / Assigning/ re-assigning licences /accesses via Fresh Desk
Typical outcomes, services and products
- Monthly media usage reports to key stakeholders
- Track and record the Vendor invoices
- Media budgeting and forecasting
- Manage the Licences of the job boards via fresh desk
- Support service for Client teams for anything media related through the helpdesk
- Highly proactive and excellent multitasking skills
- Excellent documentation and data management, particularly in use of MS Excel and/or GoogleSheets
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects, tasks, and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Expertise in translating data and complex sets of information with use of formulas, calculations, macros, etc.
- Strong programme management skills - well-organised, obsessive attention to detail, data-driven, and able to oversee delivery in line with set project deadlines
- Ability to access and analyse information and ideas
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable in Excel, Google Sheets or equivalent
- Highly proactive and excellent presentation & multitasking skills
- Excellent command of English language and communication skills
- 5+ experience
- University (Bachelor's) degree and/or relevant certifications and experiences
Competencies Digital fluency; Drive for Results; Customer Focus; Quality and detail-oriented; Commercial Acumen; Collaborative Influence; People Development; Conceptual Thinking; Project Management...