About us and our People
At Randstad Sourceright we believe that real value comes from the unique talents of each individual connected by the common goals and mission. Because we are the biggest HR solutions provider in the world, we are our own biggest competitor - each day we focus on becoming even better than we were the day before. To achieve this, we empower our people to thrive in their professional careers while maintaining fulfilling lives outside of work. Creating a forward thinking culture where everybody feels valued is part of our ultimate goal. As colleagues, we encourage each other to foster an environment where everyone can belong as a person, not just as an employee.
We are consistently recognized for service excellence and innovation by industry organizations such as Everest Group, HRO Today Magazine, NelsonHall, and Staffing Industry Analysts. For 11 years in a row, Randstad Sourceright was named a Leader in Everest Group’s RPO PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021. What matters to us the most though is the voice of our people. We encourage a culture of open communication and feedback. Glassdoor aligns with our approach to internal and external transparency and helps us strive to be the best we can be. We're proud of our employee engagement and their desire to share their thoughts on what it's like to work at Randstad Sourceright with the world. Hear from them yourself by clicking on the GlassDoor icon on the left side.
About our Business
As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential.
About the role
The Account Director is a trusted leader, responsible for the successful management of the multi country MSP program for a global Pharmaceutical company.
What will you do
- Day to day management of the delivery team
- Manage client expectations, high level stakeholders and conduct periodic business reviews
- Manage and monitor the account's budget and P&L, forecasting and workforce planning
- Support the account development strategy, making sure that RSR's services are utilizied
- Develop and refine client processes, identify areas for improvement and implement solutions needed to streamline work-flow and increate operational efficiency
- Manage the account performance to ensure KPI's and Service Level Agreements are met and exceeded
- Assist RSR with new client implementations and the sales team with new pitches
We are looking for you if you:
- Have demonstrated track record in the staffing industry, preferably running MSP programs
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and proven stakeholder management experience
- Excel in customer management - dealing with incidents, challenges is your second nature, you know how to handle the customer the right way while you can also challenge the customer
- Are not afraid of challenges and you are used to work in a multinational environment and leading teams from the distance
- Speak business English and preferably German and/or French
Our commitment to you:
- a competetive salary with extra benefits, a bonus structure and company car
- Work-life balance - with us you will feel fulfilled in your career while having time to continue to enrich your private life by new experiences, passions, and meaningful interactions with your family and friends
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize positive mental health and well-being
- Inclusion and diversity - we value our people for their differences and believe that each of us brings unique talents to the team
- Superb training opportunities, access to the training library of the worlds biggest HR and recruitment company
- Permanent employment contract