Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
We are looking for an MSP advisor who will help us support our amazing client – UCB, one of the most innovate Biopharmaceutical companies in the world which develops and distributes new groundbreaking treatments serving patients suffering from auto-immune, neurological and rare diseases.
As an MSP advisor working on our MSP program at UCB, you will be part of an international team and you will be based in Belgium either in Anderlecht or in Braine l’Alleud.
What will you do:
- Daily fulfillment temporary vacancies: intake meeting with hiring managers and suppliers, shortlisting candidates
- Working with clients to understand the client business and engage proactively with the client in a consultative recruiting role as the direct, primary point of contact for contractor recruitments
- Creating management reports and provide data analysis
- Provide guidance and training to hiring managers and service providers to facilitate intended outcomes
- You will be provided the tools and empowerment to meet goals through your day to day support
- Have a lot of fun while directly contributing to the success of Randstad Sourceright, our customer and suppliers
What you need to bring:
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Great negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Process oriented with ability to influence
- Experience documenting and presenting project and client requirements
- Attention to detail with a concern for quality
- English fluency, French knowledge is a nice to have
- Proficient using G-suite and MS Office
- Nice to have: VMS Experience - Fieldglass preferred
What we can offer:
- World class experience and learning opportunity within one of the biggest pharma companies
- Inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers.
- Attractive salary, supplemented by a benefit package.
- Fantastic opportunities for career development and personal growth with the world market leader in MSP services
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our internal TA Partner, Klaudia Fűr at: firstname.lastname@example.org...