Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Our key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
The MSP Consultant will be responsible for delivering a premium recruitment process to our client with their contingent / temporary and contract recruitment. Supporting the business with the correct expertise and skills, by collaborating with their clients, stakeholders and colleagues. Handling complex issues which require in-depth knowledge of the systems, processes and administrative tasks.
You will be responsible for:
- supporting the business in their staffing needs by managing the supply base, and liaising with the suppliers effectively managing a high volume of requisitions whilst managing stakeholder expectations
- ensuring processes are followed by complying with the workforce compliance and governance requirements of the Managed Service Program
- providing guidance to suppliers and managers regarding program guidelines, contingent labour policies and compliance requirements.
- performs standard and non-routine administrative tasks, handling the maintenance of administrative responsibilities
- answering customer queries and escalating any issues
- providing general customer support and update the relevant customer records
- effectively managing and utilising our in-house recruitment systems including reporting
- effective process and administration management of the system with regards to order approval & supplier management, ensuring all data is up to date
The successful candidate must:
- minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a customer facing position, preferably in the staffing industry mainly sourcing contingent workers
- possess excellent process management and organisational skills
- great negotiation skills
- effective and clear communicator, with excellent stakeholder management skills
- great organisational skills (handling a lot of administration)
- affinity for reporting, and a confident user of Excel
- fluency in English and Dutch or French
What we can offer:
- an inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers.
- attractive salary, supplemented by a benefit package.
- opportunity to work with a world class sourcing and recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to our clients, suppliers and candidates.
- fantastic opportunities for career development and personal growth due to account development, ability to get involved in multiple interesting stretch projects, training and much more
Sounds interesting? Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright.
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our Sourcing Partner Kate Dudek at: firstname.lastname@example.org