Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Our key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
As an MSP Consultant, you will manage all aspects of the MSP programme for one of our biggest clients. Being responsible for supporting the business in their staffing needs by managing the supply base; executing appropriate supplier sourcing strategies and external consultant management methods to fulfil the contract and project-based assignments. You will be joining a team responsible for Germany.
Your key responsibilities:
- You’ll fulfil client service through frequent and pro-active interaction with client managers to ensure satisfaction and identify potential business development opportunities for program expansion or utilization
- You’ll learn about and will become knowledgeable about the contracted terms and conditions between Randstad Sourceright and the client, including pricing as well as client rules of engagement and processes
- Provide guidance to suppliers and managers regarding program guidelines, contingent labour policies and compliance requirements
- Responsible for ensuring resolution to the day-to-day issues that arise among the contractor or subcontractor population
- Become a key user of our VMS software (Fieldglass) able to also support our client and supplier users with queries
- Regularly contact the client hiring managers, to remain aware of project status, gather feedback about consultant progress and performance, and resolves or escalates any issues appropriately
- Establish a good working relationship with our client’s procurement teams
- You’ll work in conjunction with our client support team based in Budapest to coordinate onboarding, contract extensions and offboarding. Maintaining awareness of the client’s compliance requirements, start dates, end dates and extensions.
- Responsible for the execution and meeting of program KPI’s within your own perimeter and with guidance from the Program Manager
What we look for in a candidate:
- Professional experience in Recruitment, Services Procurement, or Consultancy would be preferred
- Fluency in English, German is a huge plus
- You’re a clear communicator who is able to listen and take in various stakeholders viewpoints to come to resolutions and build trustful relationships
- A good networker able to expand your contact beyond current stakeholders and key contacts
- You’re analytical and able to quickly learn within complex and dynamic environments
- You’re a team player who effectively participates in a team environment and help lead the positive work atmosphere
What we can offer:
- The sky’s the limit with our highly professional development programs designed to grow your skills for now and the future
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize positive mental health, well-being, diversity and inclusion
- We value your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package
- The opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allows our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first-class experience to our candidates.
- Work from home or from the office, it's up to you!
Sounds interesting? Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright....