Randstad Sourceright; where technology, innovation, and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
As an MSP Consultant, you will manage all aspects of the MSP program for the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe (based in Herzogenaurach). Being responsible for ensuring the operational implementation, supporting the business in their staffing needs by managing the supply base; executing appropriate supplier sourcing strategies and external consultant management methods to fulfill the contract and project-based assignments.
Your key responsibilities
- Works with clients to understand the client business, functional/technical skill needs, and hiring drives.
- Provide guidance to suppliers and managers regarding program guidelines, contingent labor policies, and compliance requirements. Engaging proactively with the client in a consultative recruiting role as the direct, primary hiring contact.
- Daily fulfillment of temporary vacancies: intake hiring managers, distribution of job requests to suppliers, shortlisting candidates, etc.
- Ensures processes are followed by complying with the workforce compliance and governance requirements of the Managed Service Program.
- Builds relationships with client’s hiring managers, ensures overall sourcing strategies are executed to plan.
- Regularly contact the client’s hiring managers, to remain aware of project status, gather feedback about consultant progress and performance, and resolve or escalate any issues appropriately.
- Performs standard and non-routine administrative tasks, handling the maintenance of administrative responsibilities.
- Contributes to the provision of a resourcing knowledge pool, share ideas and best practices to continually improve RSR solutions.
- Ensuring compliance requirements in the operational implementation
- Adherence to a defined process-compliant way of working
- Checking service descriptions and questionnaires according to appropriate templates and standard processes
- Determination of deviations
- Maintaining data records
What we look for in a candidate
- Proven track record of experience working within (or closely with) MSP programs.
- Experience working with a VMS tool is an advantage.
- Effective and clear communicator, with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Affinity for reporting, and a confident user of Excel.
- You’re analytical and able to quickly learn within complex and dynamic environments
- You’re a team player who effectively participates in a team environment and help lead the positive work atmosphere
- Experienced with compliance issues in the area of flexible staffing solutions
- Knowing the differences between temporary work, time and materials contracts, and SOWs in the German market
- An accurate, detail-oriented, and reliable way of work
What we can offer:
The sky’s the limit with our highly professional development programs designed to grow your skills for now and the future
An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize positive mental health, well-being, diversity, and inclusion
We value your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package
The opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment business with leading technology, tools, and innovation allows our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first-class experience to our candidates.
Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright. If you have any questions, please turn to our internal TA Partner Dorottya Cseza at - firstname.lastname@example.org...