Work with us and you’ll be joining the market leader in Recruitment Outsourcing. For 11 years in a row, Randstad Sourceright was named a leader in Everest Group’s RPO PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021. Our glassdoor reviews demonstrate that we are truly an employer of choice. Read them for yourself here.
As a MSP-Recruitment Business Partner you will be working within the construction space covering either White or Blue Collar work, supporting strategic recruitment alongside recruitment planning for client sites across the UK. You will ensure the implementation and execution of recruitment development programs and policies. As a Recruitment Business Partner you will have a coordinating role in the team regarding other Recruiters by being a mentor, being on-board as well as training new colleagues, leading meetings and designing business processes.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with Hiring Managers and appropriate internal team members to ensure that adequate sourcing and screening support is provided. Ensuring that all sourcing outlets are utilised effectively
- Liaising with the Hiring Manager proactively at appropriate, routine intervals regarding requirements, opportunities and initiatives that may impact talent acquisition
- Acting as an advisor to client Hiring Managers on appropriate sourcing strategy
- Defining and participating in special projects when necessary to enhance service offering to existing and anticipated clients
- Developing strategic relationships with RSR peers and leaders to maintain quality client delivery and solve client challenges
- Imparting specialist advice and guidance on recruitment policies as well as procedures alongside best practice
- Carrying out competitor mapping in order to be aware of market changes
- Accountability for delivery against all requirements through the recruiter/sourcer to ensure resourcing fulfilment.
- Actively driving the recruitment supply chain to ensure optimal partnering and results, to include supplier management and other RSR operating recruitment partners
You will need to demonstrate:
- Construction or Industrial based recruitment would be highly advantageous
- Experience of working within MSP/RPO
- Capability around Vendor Management systems
- Knowledge of Fieldglass
- Demonstrative experience of working in a fast paced temp recruitment based environment
- An understanding of White/Blue collar recruitment
What’s in it for you?
A competitive salary package alongside bonus, paid quarterly not annually. Our excellent benefits package which includes holidays that you can buy or sell.
What’s more, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment organisation that uses cutting-edge tools and innovative technologies which will enable you to concentrate on the human side of recruitment. One which will give you the ability to provide a best in class service for both clients and candidates. An organisation that will both champion and support your growth and development....