Randstad Sourceright (RSR) is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Total Talent Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in Europe, Middle East & Africa region. Working for a multi-country organisation, means working with clients and colleagues from different backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive mindset.
Operational Excellence Function
This Operational Excellence team is responsible for instilling continuous improvement, operational efficiency & excellence and driving transformational change to ensure the service provided to either a specific client account or region is operating to best practice processes and evolves through the implementation of new products and services to keep the account and solution ahead of the market. This team supports Europe and also collaborates with Operational Excellence NAM.
This Operational Excellence Officer is a client and internal-facing role supporting the operational excellence team, customer programmes, their stakeholders and on-and-off site colleagues. Support means handling more complex, not standardized, issues which require in-depth knowledge of the systems and processes and administrative tasks regarding MSP and RPO programmes.
The role holder will be responsible for a broad range of activities to support continuous improvement across our accounts and regions including: project administration, analysis of process, analysis of data, supporting deploying process improvements, checks to ensure contractual & legislative compliance, scheduling of audits, tracking and following up results and actions, and organising training.
Client & Customer Management
- Advises managers and internal teams on how to apply a wide variety of existing best practice procedures and precedents and supports in putting these in place where required.
- Provides professional knowledge and knowledge of processes /resources/instruments of the expertise (knowledge sharing).
- Manages complex questions and issues from users to support the organisation.
- Works with colleagues to solve issues and takes ownership for finding answers.
- Informs stakeholders about updates and new releases.
- Supports others by performing prescribed project management activities following existing procedures (creating and managing project documentation, plans and associated trackers; scheduling project meetings and adhering to project governance).
- Supports the operational teams implement, embed and adopt continuous improvement activities.
- Supports implementation of products and services in the business (making an implementation plan; coordinating and monitoring the implementation; internal and external information transfer by manuals, brochures and user training).
- Making proposals for and making improvements in the workforce processes
- Investigates questions related to existing programs, processes and procedures.
- Translates the demands of customers (internal and external) into products and services.
Data Collection & Analysis
- Produces accurate reports for others by collecting data from a variety of standard sources and inputting that data into standard formats.
- Modifies and reviews reports as needed/requested by stakeholders.
- Prepares and creates scheduled and ad hoc reports.
- Creates presentations containing data to agreed specifications.
- Consolidate and integrate client data for the production of specific reports.
- Maintain and review data-set as required, working to ensure data quality, highlighting and addressing discrepancies, giving advice and providing solutions.
- Tracking and monitoring of data from numerous sources to ensure it is accurate, timely and stored correctly.
- Performs standard and non-routine administrative data processing tasks for various OpEx projects and schedules of work.
- Provides administrative support to RPO & MSP programmes where related to delivering against project outputs and tasks.
- Updates data (project logs, best practice materials and trackers).
Your Competencies, Education and Skills:
- University or equivalent professional & intellectual ability.
- Experience within the RPO/MSP industry is preferable and/or working within a commercial environment.
- Experienced practitioner with excellent organisational skills, able to work unsupervised.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) in addition to either French or German.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word/Visio) or GSuite (Gmail / Google slides / Google sheets).
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with reporting and vendor management/application tracking systems, CRM databases and analytic tools is desirable
- Approach to Thinking: Thinks through situations of varying degrees of complexity and ambiguity, in order to understand them clearly. Specifically, sees basic relationships; for example, identifying simple cause and effect, or pros and cons.
- Initiative: Acts proactively to avoid problems or identifies and takes advantage of opportunities. Specifically, acts decisively; for example: by taking resolute action in time-sensitive situations.
- Attention to Detail: Manages, tracks and attends to multiple pieces of information, bringing order and clarity. Specifically, checks own work; for example: by using systems such as checklists to ensure accuracy.
- Data Collection and analysis:Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on analysing data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making.
What we offer in return:
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development.
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging. We value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities.
- We value your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Experience what it’s like to learn from your colleagues with our Buddy program and be empowered to share and test-drive your ideas.
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.).
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently. That’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career.
Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright.
If you have any questions, please turn to our internal TA Partner Marina Tarrasconi at: firstname.lastname@example.org