Polish Speaking Sourcing Recruiter
As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential.
Welcome to the candidate driven market! Gone are the days when companies could choose candidates. The best talent can choose where they can work, and at Randstad Sourceright, we understand that.
An extraordinary recruiter stands out by excelling at talent identification, attraction and assessment, and by developing deep partnerships with the stakeholders combined with a genuine commitment for providing an unforgettable candidate experience.
At Randstad Sourceright, you’ll get the opportunity to be creative, to try, to fail, to learn and to succeed.
- Collaborate with the Hiring Managers and Recruitment Business Partners to understand the requirements of each open vacancy
- Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the group sharing new information about industries and talent pools or profile types
- Focus on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
- Own scheduling process for screening calls
- Source for the best talent & find the best and most creative channels for that
- Gain knowledge on the Polish market
- Speak English & Polish every day
What you have:
- Preferably 1 - 3 years of experience in recruitment;
- BS/BA or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- Tech savvy mindset;
- Ability to build relationships with managers, colleagues and candidates;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Willingness to live in one of the most amazing cities in Europe;
- Fluency in English and Polish;
What do you get?
- Excellent employment terms, including a competitive salary;
- A position in a unique, young and fast-growing recruitment company;
- Private health insurance (Medicover);
- Brand new office with chill out room, massage chairs and spacious sunny terrace;
- Teambuilding events (one beer opportunity, XMS party, Pride, Charity Day, ski camp, BarStad);
Start your online application by clicking the button Apply.