Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
We are looking for a Principal MSP Consultant who will join our amazing team either in Anderlecht or Braine-l'Alleud. In this role you will be responsible for developing a talent sourcing strategy that best suits the client’s needs and market conditions. As a principal you are the MSP specialist internally and externally. This role applies to the team but also to other MSP consultants within the organization. For example: by being a mentor, on-board and training new colleagues, leading meetings and designing business processes and overseeing SLA and KPI target settings.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of MSP Consultants on different levels of experience, coaching, mentoring and developing these talents is your key priority.
- Working with clients to understand the client business, functional/technical skill needs and hiring drives.
- Executing periodic review meetings with stakeholders to report on progress and KPIs and ensure client engagement and support.
- Creating management reports and providing data analysis.
- Daily fulfilment of temporary vacancies: intake hiring managers, distribution of job requests to suppliers, shortlisting candidates, etc.
- Engaging proactively with the client in a consultative recruiting role as the direct, primary hiring contact.
- Solving complex problems in the MSP process, sells solutions to clients and suppliers and implements solutions.
- Building relationships with client’s hiring managers, ensures overall sourcing strategies are executed to plan.
- Ensuring processes are followed by complying with the workforce compliance and governance requirements of the Managed Service Program.
- Managing the information shared between the client and the suppliers, maximizing delivery through excellent knowledge-sharing and communication.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the staffing industry mainly sourcing contingent workers
- Experience in a lead role in client management.
- Track record in engaging suppliers to devise and execute external consultant sourcing strategies, just in time and within budget.
- Experience in optimizing hiring processes from an operational perspective.
- Demonstrable ability to efficiently and effectively screen candidates to evaluate their eligibility to hire, consultatively presenting CVs/Resumes to hiring teams.
- Experienced in daily MSP management and in working with a VMS too (preferably SAP Fieldglass).
- Experience working on an MSP contract, on a client site, is desirable.
- Experienced in managing orders, contracts, timesheets, pay-rolling, invoices and reporting.
- Fluency in English.
What we can offer:
- An inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers.
- Attractive salary, supplemented by a benefit package.
- The opportunity to orchestrate the collaboration with a global client, one of the most well-reputed life science company in Europe
- Opportunity to work with a world class sourcing and recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to our clients, suppliers and candidates.
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our internal Talent Acquisition Partner Judit Erczy at: firstname.lastname@example.org...