about the company
Randstad is the world’s leading HR solutions agency that is passionate about making work meaningful. With a legacy of over 60 years in staffing, we thrive on delivering award-winning and digital-led talent matching solutions to organizations ranging from start-ups to global multinationals.
In Malaysia, we are made up of more than 120 (and growing) individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds and work experience to offer different perspectives about the local employment landscape. We believe in developing our people - professionally and personally.
When you work with us, you’ll be empowered to explore your entrepreneurial spirit, carve your career progression, access great training opportunities and earn a highly competitive income with uncapped commissions.
about the job
This role requires a strong administrator with an interest in HR, front desk support and customer service to support organizational requirements and the office manager. This team supports a fast paced and culture driven business likewise providing wide ranging support to reception of a thriving recruitment agency.
Other accountabilities include:
· Handling incoming calls, greeting visitors and manage front desk in a professional manner
· Reception coverage for allocated times.
· Data checking and data entry
· Filing and distributing incoming and outgoing mails / fax / correspondences for relevant teams
· Schedule and coordinate with company dispatch staff for daily work
· Coordinate and management of meeting rooms
· Monitor inventory for stationery and postage stamps, business cards and other relevant materials
· Meter reading for copiers
· Maintenance of telephone directory
· Invoicing arrangements with local mailer
· Assist with other admin support duties e.g. drafting of documents, checking of reports
· Other ad hoc tasks as required
culture and benefits
Randstad is a people-first organisation. We go above and beyond to ensure that every employee feels empowered to make and drive change, while looking after their physical and mental health.
Aside from a highly competitive salary, you will have access to medical insurance benefits, family care and birthday leave, the opportunity to join Randstad Share’s Purchase Plan and work from home allowance.