Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Our innovative approach in blending technology and human capital is what differentiates us from the rest of the competition.
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Business Partner to help support our client based in Brussels.
As a Recruitment Business Partner, you are responsible for managing and executing the recruitment strategy for vacancies that are entrusted to you. This goes from defining and implementing an appropriate sourcing and recruitment plan to advising on the possible optimization of the selection and recruitment process.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage candidates through the whole recruitment cycle with a proactive approach ensuring best in class candidate experience.
- Guide intake meetings, screen potential candidates, schedule and conduct interviews.
- Present candidates on employment opportunities, extends offers and negotiates to final acceptance of the offer.
- Be the single point of contact for Hiring Managers on all assigned requisitions.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and appropriate internal team members, to ensure that adequate sourcing and screening support is provided.
- Work with the client to understand the business, functional/technical skill needs and hiring drivers.
- Act as an advisor to the client on appropriate sourcing strategy.
- Ensure all recruitment activity is captured in real-time on the client’s ATS system and/or any other database.
- Should investigate questions related to existing programs, processes and procedures.
- Strong track record of experience in Recruitment, with some knowledge of sourcing strategies.
- Experience working with outsourcing programs is an advantage.
- Exposure to projects involving global collaboration is desirable.
- Compelling and clear communicator, with superb stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and agility to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- Exceptional customer service and consistency of high-quality work.
- Fluency in English and Dutch and/or French language.
What we can offer:
- An inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers.
- Attractive salary, supplemented by a thorough benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first-class experience to our candidates.
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our internal TA Partner Klaudia Fűr at: email@example.com...