As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential.
The RSR EMEA Internal Talent Acquisition Team is covering the end to end recruitment for internal vacancies in over 10 countries in mainland Europe. We are currently searching for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team and cover RSR vacancies in mainly (but not exclusively) in the DACH region.
Are you interested in the corporate side of recruitment? Are you confident in English and have experience in recruiting in multiple countries and managing stakeholders remotely? Then join our team of multilingual recruiters on our journey to take Randstad Sourceright to the next level.
In this role you will:
- Be the main point of contact for the hiring manager community in the assigned countries for every recruitment related question and act as a true partner
- Manage candidates through the whole recruitment cycle with a proactive approach ensuring best in class candidate experience
- Design sourcing strategies and execute them to attract the best talent
- Build and effectively nurture talent pools
- Assisst and support other team members in periods of high volumes, complex hires and various talent related projects
- Adapt style and approach in accordance with cultural and business related needs in an international work environment
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal (any other European language will be an advantage)
- Demonstrated track record in recruitment (RPO, corporate or agency side)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and proven stakeholder management experience
- Flexible and agile to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- Eager to learn and develop yourself every day
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive salary with excellent benefits including vouchers, AYCM card, private health insurance, etc.
- Unlimite Home Office
- Superb training opportunities, access to the training library of the worlds biggest HR company
- Clear and mapped out career path with a supporting manager
- A modern, newly designed office in the 13th district of Budapest
Please apply by clicking on the button above. Should you have any questions or would like to have more information, just contact Gabor Antal on email@example.com...