As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to support our client on their global Graduate Program. The recruiter is responsible for the fulfilment of the graduate vacancies, as well as the implementation and execution of sourcing strategy and pipeline. Focusing on providing a good candidate experience and ensuring the program is running smoothly.
Your key responsibilities:
- Play a crucial role within a fast-paced recruiting team, working on all activities related to the graduate recruitment process.
- Work with the client to understand the business, functional/technical skill needs and hiring drivers.
- Collaborate with internal team members and appropriate Hiring Managers.
- Screening CVs, building a comprehensive talent pool with fresh graduates’ profiles, coordinating candidates’ interviews, managing complex scheduling requirements, and organizing assessment centres.
- Represent the RSR recruiting organization to stakeholders and candidates focusing on exceptional customer service and consistency of high-quality work.
- Manage key administrative processes through the graduate recruiting cycle by performing standard and non-routine administrative tasks.
What we look for in a candidate:
- Previous corporate exposure is preferred, especially in Recruitment.
- Experience working within an international environment.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to create measures and trackers to ensure your work is handled in a timely manner.
- You are able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, ensuring that each project stays on track.
- You have good attention to detail, enjoy executing to a high level, and are customer-focused.
- You are fast-paced, can work at speed and use initiative to find workarounds, are comfortable working independently and are able to make decisions as required to ensure obstacles are swiftly worked through.
What we can offer in return:
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development.
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging. We value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities.
- We value your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Experience what it’s like to learn from your colleagues with our Buddy program and be empowered to share and test-drive your ideas.
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.).
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently. That’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career.
Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright.
If you have any questions, please turn to our internal TA Partner Marina Tarrasconi at: email@example.com