- be part of our Human Forward and Shaping The World of Work journey
- competitive salary (basic + monthly commission + annual bonus
- health & wellness benefits, celebrations, incentive programs
Randstad is a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, Netherlands. No.1 Recruitment service provider, Fortune 500. A global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Australia and New Zealand. With an annual revenue of €24 Bn and operating in around 38 countries, we are one of the global leaders in recruitment services. By serving as a trusted human partner in today's technology-driven world of talent, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potenjob purpose: client management:
- Understanding clients long term and short term recruitment strategies.
- Expanding market share in a specific sector and consultant client in their hiring requirement
- Develop a knowledge and relationship with clients with the support of others in the team, to ensure a good understanding of the market, current and future client needs and identify new leads within the Randstad Group.
- Initiate a range of sourcing activities, such as publishing vacancies, networking and conducting referrals, to ensure a regular supply of candidates that meet client's current and future demands.
- Develop and manage the recruitment process through sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, briefing and preparing candidates, organising interviews and sometimes negotiating remuneration packages to ensure client needs and expectations are met in a timely manner.
- Provide advice to candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career progression opportunities to facilitate the recruitment process
- Must have at least a degree or diploma in any discipline
- At Least 1-3 years prior working experience as a recruitment consultant or sales professional in a B2B environment is a plus but not compulsory.
- Possess excellent presentation and communication skill
- passion for results, resilience, commercial acumen
culture & benefits:
We offer a structured career development plan, attractive salary package and an engaging Learning & Development program. Monday - Friday work with a hybrid working model. Our generous commission structure means you have the potential to fill your back pocket much faster.
how to apply:To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: Recruitment Consultant) ...