Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Manage
d Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
With 60 years of global HR heritage and 25 years of being HR pioneers in India, Randstad is India's market leading HR services provider offering the broadest portfolio. We attract the best people, and invest in their development. We challenge them to perform to the best of their ability, and to seize the opportunities out there in the world. Our employee value proposition of "Making Work Meaningful" is what we believe makes us a high-performing and meritocratic Organization.
● Support client hiring goals through efficient interview coordination and scheduling
● Organizing travel for candidates, reserving meeting rooms, and coordinating batch days or other special recruiting events
● Recruitment process compliance adherence and system administration
● Collaborate on special projects to drive efficiency and streamline processes
● Work closely with the leadership team for providing seamless support
● Provide administrative, organizational and scheduling support.
Required skill-set & qualifications
● Minimum bachelor’s degree from a UGC/AICTE accredited university
● 1-2 years of corporate experience, preferably in a staffing or HR environment
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Highly proficient skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email applications
● Skill in independently prioritizing, planning, coordinating, organizing, leading, and
monitoring multiple interviews
● Ability to exercise discretion in scheduling, handling, processing and disclosing
information of a confidential, and/or sensitive nature.
● Knowledge of different time zones across the globe - specially US, Europe & Singapore.
● Proven ability to work within a team environment
● Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs