Regional Implementation Manager - Singapore, Malaysia OR China
Randstad Sourceright, who is one of the globe’s leading providers of recruitment outsourcing solutions (RPO) is experiencing significant growth and is now seeking potential hires in Singapore, Malaysia OR China.
Implementation is critical to our long term success and the ability of Randstad Sourceright to deliver the promise made throughout the sales process. You'll be a part of client’s first experience of RSR’s service as the Implementation Manager partners with Solution Design, Sales, Operations and shared services teams (e.g.technology, reporting, talent marketing) to ensure implementation aligns with the scope and resolves challenges which may not have been anticipated to ensure a smooth transition to operations.
What you will be doing;
- Monitor project milestones to ensure achievement of key deliverables commitments across multiple work streams inclusive of team hiring, technology implementation, process design, finance and invoicing, work streams and reporting and training
- Project management and execution of implementation for client engagements and internal projects inclusive of Managed Service Programs (MSPs), Recruitment Process
- Outsourcing (RPOs) and hybrid Recruiter on Demand (ROD) programs including technology implementation.
- Enhance internal efficiency and effectiveness by utilizing a disciplined and agile project management approach
- Lead client project and governance Enhance internal efficiency and effectiveness by utilizing best practices project management tools
- Oversee centralized management of internal continuous improvement projects
To be successful in this role;
- 5+ years of experience in managing and directing teams, involving process, business change, change management and technology
- Depth of knowledge in either Managed Service Programs or Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Experience in project and quality management methodologies
- Ability to develop and manage project timelines; accurately estimate work effort; identify and secure needed resources; escalate conflicting priorities; influence team members and business leaders to successfully execute key deliverables
This is an outstanding opportunity for you to join the world's largest recruitment company by revenue in a role that will provide you with the platform to become recognised as one of the leaders within the RPO sector for the Asia Pacific region as you create complex solutions for Randstad Sourceright clients....