As a Specialist - Candidate Screening, you will manage the first step of the applicant hiring
process. You will review all resumes, identifying the best candidates based on defined criteria.
Successful candidates will ensure all applications are carefully considered and assessed in a
timely manner, contributing to an overall positive candidate experience. You will interact
frequently with team leaders to ensure the screening process is executed seamlessly.
● Support client hiring goals through efficient applicant screening.
● Proactive review of candidates to determine if they meet job requirements
● Ensure all applicants are carefully considered and assessed in a timely manner
● Lead candidates through initial stages of application process
● Recruitment process compliance adherence and system administration
● Collaborate on special projects to drive efficiency and streamline processes
● Work closely with the leadership team for providing seamless support
Required skill-set & qualifications:
● Minimum bachelor’s degree from a UGC/AICTE accredited university
● Minimum 1 year of corporate experience, preferably in a staffing or HR environment
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Highly proficient skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email applications
● Ability to navigate ambiguity, business changes, and shifts in priorities
● Ability to exercise discretion in handling, processing and disclosing information of a
confidential, and/or sensitive nature.
● Proven ability to work within a team environment
● Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
What’s in it for you:
● Join a global market leader in HR services with industry recognition
● Join a diverse and inclusive workplace
● Join a company with a wide range of learning, development and advancement
● Join a company that offers a great work/life balance
● Join a company with proven processes and high-output technology to create efficiency
About Randstad Sourceright:
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help
companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s
experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the
contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP)
programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
With 60 years of global HR heritage and 25 years of being HR pioneers in India, Randstad is
India's market leading HR services provider offering the broadest portfolio. We attract the best
people, and invest in their development. We challenge them to perform to the best of their
ability, and to seize the opportunities out there in the world. Our employee value proposition of
"Making Work Meaningful" is what we believe makes us a high-performing and meritocratic
Click here to know more about us - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thwl6lODI1Q&t=14s