Who are we?
Randstad Enterprise Solutions — including Randstad Sourceright, Randstad Enterprise Group and Randstad RiseSmart — provides solutions and expertise that help enterprise clients position for growth, execute on strategy and improve business agility. Working across the broad spectrum of Randstad Enterprise Solutions, the collective experience of the teams encompasses all facets of the global talent spectrum, from the acquisition of talent to skilling and coaching, to outplacement solutions. Enabled by innovative technologies, key offerings include HR and recruitment solutions, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), managed services programs (MSP), statement of work (SOW), outplacement, skilling/coaching and total talent solutions.
Who are you?
Are you a visionary change management professional who thrives at the intersection of technology and organizational transformation? Do you possess an understanding of AI and its applications in driving successful change initiatives? If you are passionate about driving change in a tech-driven world, Randstad Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Senior Change Manager.
As a Senior Change Manager at Randstad Enterprise, you will be at the forefront of driving change initiatives for our clients. You will leverage your expertise in change management methodologies and your knowledge of AI/tech to design and implement effective change strategies.
If you would like to:
- Collaborate with clients to understand their landscape, organizational goals, and change requirements.
- Develop and execute comprehensive change management plans that align with the client's business objectives.
- Apply AI and other advanced technologies to assess the impact of change, identify potential risks, and devise mitigation strategies.
- Create communication and engagement strategies to effectively communicate the benefits of change and foster a positive change culture.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful adoption of technology-driven changes.
- Track and evaluating the progress and effectiveness of change initiatives, making adjustments as necessary.
- Work within our total talent solution space, encompassing MSP, RPO, SOW solutions and beyond.
- Refine existing change management plans, optimising for greater client engagement and integration of tech solutions.
- Extensive experience in change management, preferably in a HR/Staffing environment.
- Strong understanding of AI technologies and their applications in change management.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing change management strategies and plans.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Change management certifications (e.g., Prosci, Adkar, ACMP) are highly desirable.
And would like:
- To work within our world renowned Human forward culture
- Become part of a fabulous group of colleagues; energetic, multicultural and a true team, ready to support each other whenever needed
- To work in a diverse and inclusive environment
- An extremely competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package
- Strong work/life balance, with wellbeing and mental health days
Start your journey with us and apply today… Join our dynamic team of change management experts and help shape the future of tech-driven change management.
Connect with Robert Galas (email@example.com) to learn more.
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team....