Randstad Sourceright are a global leader in Recruitment Outsourcing. We have an excellent opportunity to work for one of our largest management consultancy clients as a Senior Recruitment Manager. This is a strategic management role, with a heavy emphasis on driving the recruitment strategy with alignment to the people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and firm wide success in the marketplace.
Responsibilities will include
- Being a trusted business partner on the development of and planning in relation to total workforce strategy (experienced hire, contingent workforce, Global Mobility, and international recruitment)
- Having a detailed understanding of the business, responsible for and growth area, provide market insight to help deliver on recruitment strategy, considering all options from permanent (UK and international) to contingent workforce bringing SME’s as appropriate
- Leading the recruitment team to coordinate, manage and deliver talent to the firm providing service excellence at all time
- Working closely with the Head of Brand to strengthen the Employer Brand and talent attraction strategies, promoting the firm as an Employer of Choice
- Working closely with the resource management, finance and operations teams in order to ensure a seamless execution of the recruitment process and pipeline
- Communicating a clear, accurate understanding of recruitment analytics to the business and provide insights into how to use them, solve business requirements, deliver results and drive continuous improvement
- Be able to conduct skills/gap analysis and identify pain points for the delivery of the recruitment process and find ways to change/improve them
- Provide coaching and mentoring for recruitment managers to assist with building a high calibre team with the skills and capabilities needed to deliver the required results
- Act as a point of escalation and resolution for issues raised by the experienced hire team and business contacts ● Work closely with the HC and ERPA LoS leadership contacts, in order to keep up to date with HC best practice and for the resolution of any employment law / process issues.
To apply for this role you must have experience
- Managing high volumes of professional recruitment
- Awareness and understanding of key risks in relation to the end to end recruitment process, including the implication of key employment legislation, immigration and pre-employment vetting, application handling and regulatory issues.
- Ability to build relationships and influence senior stakeholders, challenging where necessary
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply today!