As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential.
An extraordinary recruiter stands out by excelling at talent identification, attraction and assessment, and by developing deep partnerships with the stakeholders combined with a genuine commitment for providing an unforgettable candidate experience.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work with the Hiring Managers and Recruitment Business Partners to understand the business, functional/technical skill needs and hiring drivers.
- Manage candidates through the recruitment cycle with a proactive approach ensuring best in class candidate experience.
- Screen potential candidates, schedule and conduct screening interviews.
- Source for the best talent and find the best and most creative channels for that.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and appropriate internal team members, to ensure that adequate sourcing and screening support is provided.
- Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the group by sharing new information on the market, talent pools or profile types.
- Ensure all recruitment activity is captured in real-time on the client’s ATS system and/or any other database.
What we look for in a candidate:
- 1+ years of experience in recruitment.
- BS/BA or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Ability to build rapport with colleagues and candidates.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, to ensure your work is handled in a timely manner.
- You have good attention to detail, enjoy executing to a high level, and are customer-focused.
- Proactive attitude, eager to learn new things and develop.
- Fluency in English.
What we can offer in return:
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development.
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging. We value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities.
- We value your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Experience what it’s like to learn from your colleagues with our Buddy program and be empowered to share and test-drive your ideas.
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.).
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently. That’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career.
Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright. If you have any questions, please turn to our internal TA Partner Marina Tarrasconi at: firstname.lastname@example.org...