about the role
As a sourcing specialist in Randstad Malaysia, you will be responsible for sourcing professional talents whose skills and expertise match our clients hiring requirements. You’ll also perform a number of administrative duties to enhance your team’s productivity and gain valuable talent insights about Malaysia’s labour landscape.
you’ll get to:
- Source talents through digital advertisements, database and Linkedin.
- Evaluate resumes and Linkedin profiles to engage qualified talent.
- Conduct first level interviews to determine skills and expertise match for short listing assignments.
- Lead or support market research and market mapping assignments to build important candidate pools
- Add, edit and update relevant information on our internal database to ensure data integrity
- Perform reference checks and personal data collection as instructed by your manager
skills and experience
- Knowledge of social media and internet search
- Ability to independently manage a variety of tasks at any given time
- Demonstrate good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to self-motivate, set goals and meet deadlines
- Customer service focus and ability to maintain courteous and professional working relationships with candidates (eg. interview timings, addresses, resume informations etc)
To apply, email your resume to francine.wong(@)randstad.com.sg. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.