Job Title- Talent Advisor
Experience- Minimum 4years of experience in IT recruitment managing the end 2 end recruitment process in contractual hiring space.
Job Summary :
This resource is responsible for all client interfaces within the assigned Account or a portfolio of Accounts for defined countries or service lines within IT recruitment. He/She builds and manages key client relationships.
This is a Managed Service Provider (MSP) role with Randstad.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Planning: building a comprehensive plan, which details key relationships required, the opportunities and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed.
- Client Delivery: Work closely with the Suppliers/Vendors to ensure that the team understands the customer requirements and is responsible to drive the submission of the resumes.
- Negotiation and Onboarding: Coordinate with the Suppliers to ensure fitment with the client's needs; ensure on-boarding, as per customer requirements.
- Responsible for handling the complete recruitment life cycle for high-end or niche requirements from the client.
- Thoroughly understand and work on the requirements of the client and guide the team to work.
- Analyzing, Screening profiles as per client requirements.
- Conduct initial screenings, coordinate Drives, coordinate client interviews, and work with the Hiring Managers to close the position.
- Responsible for maintaining and communicating candidate follow-up and status updates regularly from Manager to Supplier and vice versa.