about the role
As part of the operation team in Randstad Malaysia, you will be in-charge of the reception area and pantry, managing meet and greet along with ensuring all the meeting rooms are neat and tidy and you’ll collaborate with our industry experts and be part of our vision to shape the world of work.
This role requires a strong administrator with an interest in HR, front desk support and customer service to support organizational requirements and the office manager. This team supports a fast paced and culture driven business likewise providing wide ranging support to reception of a thriving recruitment agency.
Other accountabilities include:
- Maintain a high corporate and professional standard for the reception area at all times, including timely and appropriate assistance to candidates, clients, employees and guests of the company
- Ensure reception area, interview and meeting rooms are neat and tidy at all times
- Be familiar with the meeting room calendar ensuring meeting rooms are not overbooked and assist with booking of meeting room, where required
- Inform staff of any candidate and visitors arrivals and pass on any messages taken in a professional and accurate manner
- Responsible for organising and coordinating courier for local and overseas including preparation of airway/consignments note ensuring all deliveries are forwarded in a timely manner to the correct person
- Assist with coordinating candidate and client functions not limiting to organising and follow up of invites and attendance list, and catering for visitors & company events, where required
- Liaison with property management in regards to building work permits, office fixtures, a/c temperature
- Assist with office campaigns such as candidate registrations, handling of call in jobs etc
skills and experience
- A confident, friendly and adaptable individual who has the ability to work as part of a team
- Service and delivery focused
- High attention to detail & accuracy
- Deadline driven with a sense of urgency
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Well organized
culture and benefits
Randstad is a people-first organisation. We go above and beyond to ensure that every employee feels empowered to make and drive change, while looking after their physical and mental health.
Aside from a highly competitive salary, you will have access to medical insurance benefits, family care and birthday leave, the opportunity to join Randstad Share’s Purchase Plan and work from home allowance.