Team Lead (Maternity Coverage)
6 Months Contract
Key Stakeholders: Client hiring managers, client HRBP, client Talent Acquisition, account delivery team, account leader and RSR management.
Main accountability areas for this role:
- Development and Coaching
- Client Management
- Administration and reporting
- Conducting advisory intake sessions using market intelligence and defined sourcing strategy (Recruitment Strategy Framework)
- Accountability for collection of candidate market intelligence specific to competitor remuneration & benefits
- Team training and development.
- Accessing and sharing market intelligence during intake sessions and aging requisition reviews
- Conducting role triage to ensure load balancing
- Aged requisition management
- Sourcing strategy review – engagement of sourcing expertise to problem solve
- Talent community quarterly evaluation and monthly ROI analysis
- Source of hire review in collaboration with RSR Sourcing Master to drive improvements
- Financial performance management
- Minimum relevant Bachelor’s degree, post graduate degree or equivalent ideal
- 4+ years of recruitment experience
- Ideally experience in an internal recruitment function or RPO/BPO model
- Demonstrated ability to lead a functional area of the company and make critical business decisions
- Detail oriented, logical, and methodological approach to problem solving
- Superior coaching skills
- Able to interact with high-level decision makers Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of company
- Proven ability to balance between guarding the organization and supporting execution and delivery.
- A proven track record in developing and implementing cultural and organizational changes.
- Proven ability to work independently and without the back up of standard practices. To solve many issues in a pragmatic way whilst at the same time develop a framework of sustainable processes.
- CEI License