If you are a working professional, with 1-2 years of experience, looking to fast track your career and earning potential and you have a keen interest in technology, sales and HR, then this is the job for you.
We are looking for ambitious, smart, confident, competitive, highly motivated, resilient, sales-driven people with an entrepreneurial mindset to join our technology recruitment team.
Prior experience in recruitment, IT or sales would be great. However, we are open to people from any background, from any industry,
about us - Randstad
Randstad is a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm, founded in 1960 and currently operates in 39 countries globally employing over 29,000 staff. Our Asia Pacific operations covers Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, Australia and New Zealand.
Our Malaysia operations has been supporting people and organisations in realising their true potential, helping organizations in finding the best talent in the market and helping individuals in finding the right job.
Randstad Malaysia supports recruitment in the field of technology, sales & marketing, accounting & finance, banking & financial services, construction & property, engineering, manufacturing and human resources.
Human connection is at the heart of our business. Our personal approach, supported by state-of-the-art technology, is what sets us apart in the world of work. We express this with a new brand promise: Human Forward.
Your role as a Technology Recruitment Consultant (IT)
You will be a part of the Enterprise Technology Recruitment team, that supports recruitment for roles within Cloud, DevOps, IT Infrastructure, Cyber Security, Project Management, ERP and SAP. You will be assigned to recruit in a specific pillar within one of these domains.
Your responsibilities can be divided into 2 key areas;
- Finding the right talent to meet our clients hiring needs
- Sourcing for candidates using different methods such as via job portals, writing job ads, sourcing through Randstad database, referral, cold calling, headhunting etc.
- Building a strong pipeline of candidates to quickly match the right people to the right roles and to quickly put forward to our clients
- Arrange interviews with candidates, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback
- Identifying new business opportunities in the market, and attracting new potential clients by continuously researching and keeping abreast of industry developments
- Reaching out to clients or prospects via different channels, such as emails, cold calling, Linkedin messages
- Sharing leads and potential business opportunities with the Tech team
- Improve or at least maintain existing client relationships
- Understanding each client’s business and recruitment needs
- Providing advice to our clients on matters regarding to talent availability, salary information and other valuable insights about the job market
- Being an expert voice on multiple roles within the enterprise technology field
- Providing excellent service delivery to your portfolio of established relationships
In summary, as a recruitment consultant in Randstad, you are expected to handle the end-to-end recruitment process which includes short-listing, interviewing candidates, arranging client interviews, making expert recommendations to clients while building and maintaining relationships. You will also have to work collaboratively with your team to reach team goals and targets.
- open to candidates from any background and industry
- candidates from a technology or sales background with 1-2 years experience would be preferred
- excellent communication skills, willing to speak to senior stakeholders, and hiring managers.
- organizational skills, teamwork, and attention to detail.
Other job details & benefits
- Employment: Full-time permanent
- Location: Mid-Valley (currently working from home)
- Flexible working provided
- Salary: RM3,000 - RM5,000 per month (negotiable)
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Medical benefits
- Formal training which includes virtual classroom training, structured one-on-one coaching and comprehensive online learning
- Company laptop provided
- Clear and transparent targets for promotion and career progression
- Global career opportunities
- Leisure and lifestyle rewards
- Monthly celebrations
- Company trips
How to apply
Please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com...