about the company
Randstad is partnering with a German based MNC company that specializes in providing automotive parts. The company is expanding their local footprint and looking for Parts Sales Executive as part of their strategic growth plan.
duties and responsibility
- Manage sales and distribution network in the assigned market segments (Asian Range)
- Provide customers with sales, products, technical and marketing information through brochures and online materials.
- Visit customers regularly to maintain a close working relationship with customers.
- Gather feedback on market trends and information, demand and supply, and competitive pricing.
- Develop new business opportunities and products to increase sales and profits.
- Liaise with Product Management to develop new products for the aftermarket, and ensure the warranty is processed rapidly and efficiently.
- Liaise with the Supply Chain department for stock planning delivery matters.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Business Administration / Business Management or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience working in automotive industry.
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and communication skills
- Independent, result oriented with strong business development sense
- Willing to travel when required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word/Powerpoint/Outlook is essential
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: Parts Sales Executive - Automotive) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the job....