about the company
Our client is a real estate company.
about the role
With their growing operations, they are currently looking for a Payroll Executive to join them. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:-
- Handling and processing the employees’ wages, overtime, deduction, bonus, advance salary,and others.
- Maintain and update employees’ information and enter data into the system.
- Checking and handling the staff medical reimbursement claim and update or record leave.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed and the payment is successful.
- Distribute the Payslip, EA Form and Memorandum to employees.
- Submit Form E reports to Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia.
- Prepare payroll report and forecast expenses of payroll to the Superior.
- Prepare the annual performance appraisal form to the respective head of department.
- Any other ad hoc tasks assigned by the Management.
about the manager/team
You will be reporting directly to the HR Manager, working closely with another payroll team member.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 3 years of relevant experience. You are well versed and hands-on in handling high volume payroll work & adapt to change. You are action-oriented, detail minded and organised. Is that you?
In return, you will get a monthly salary up to RM 4,500 plus performance bonuses.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine email@example.com or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....