about the company
Our client is a professional business services firm.
about the role
They are currently looking for a Payroll Manager in response to their growth. You will play a key role in managing a team that delivers quality and timely Payroll and HR Managed Services to the Clients. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:-
- Manages the unit to achieve the goals and objectives set by the management
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients and special assignments
- Acts as the first point of contact for service delivery with team
- Maintains positive working relationships with clients, co-workers/stakeholders and cross- functional departments.
- Keep up-to-date with financial, IT practices and legal requirements
about the manager and team
You will be reporting directly to the Director, and potentially leading a team of 15-20.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 8 years in payroll, preferably in an outsourcing or shared services environment and managing a team. You will have advanced knowledge in HR policies and procedures, with strong understanding of company act and other related laws and regulations. You have strong interpersonal skills and management skills. Is that you?
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....