about the company
Our client is a software company.
about the role
In response to their growth, they are currently looking for multiple Payroll Specialists to join the team. You will be processing Australian clients payroll, meeting the time restraints and deadlines required by the clients. Your responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Process payrolls when received by clients
- To monitor client communications
- Process third party payments such as PAYG to ATO, Child Support, Superannuation
- Assist in the planning and implementation of legislative changes to payroll
- Reconcile general ledgers and reports to ensure they balance prior to sending to clients.
- Ensure client payroll processing notes are maintained.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 5 years in Payroll role, preferably in a fast-paced environment. You are well-versed in the Employment Act and Labour Laws with good knowledge of prevailing HR practice.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....