about the company
Our client is a financial services company.
about the role
They are currently looking for a Payroll Specialist to join them. You will provide hands-on and operational support in regional payroll matters. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:-
- Provide payroll operational support for Malaysia
- Update and ensure accuracy of payroll data
- Annual Tax filing and pension related issues
- Liaise closely and provide clear instructions and updates to Payroll Vendor
- Reconcile, review and validate payroll and manage the fund request
- Counsel regional employees and managers on issues related to payroll processing
about the team/manager
You will be reporting directly to the Payroll Manager, working closely with another team member.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 3 years of experience in managing Malaysia payroll.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.