about the company
you will be joining a well known global logistics and supply chain solutions provider who has presence in over 60 countries and territories. This company offers a wide range of logistics services to a diverse array of industries such as retail, fashion, electronics, automotive, and more. As a forward-thinking company, they keep pace with technological advancements and market trends to continually improve their offerings and are always on the lookout for talents who share the same passion for technology.
culture & benefits
- good work life balance
- working on latest technology
- transport and phone allowance provided
about the job
- design and implement responsive websites from front to back.
- design and implement RESTful Web API / Services.
- work closely with Team Leader, Tech Lead, UX designers, vendors and offshore development teams to drive the evolution and expansion of the in-house or external systems in terms of software design, coding, quality control for accommodating operation requirement specification, performance and scalability improvements
- provide support to business users for using the systems, bug fixing, minor enhancements and fine tuning for accommodating operation needs and ensuring smooth day to day operation
- practice in Agile software team practices like Scrum.
- provide complete documentation on technical design, release note, user and configuration manual in compliance with ISO documentation standard
knowledge, skills and experience
- bachelor’s degree, post graduate diploma or professional degree in computer
science, information technology or equivalent.
- candidates with UI / UX training or certified web developer or those with Microsoft Certified developers will have an added advantage
- minimum 5 years of working experience in software development.
- good exposure with the following framework : Angular, Angular Material, Web API, LINQ, Bootstrap
- familiarity with either Oracle DB/MSSQL/MYSQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB/Redis
- exposure to queue system such as Kafka/RabbitMQ/SNS
- good knowledge in data formatting (JSON, XML)
- strong verbal and written communication in English
- able to communicate in regional or local languages
- strong understanding & analysis of user’s actual pain and requirements.
- good problem solving skill in fast past environment.
- experience in AWS is an added advantages
how to apply
Interested candidates may email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Eugene Fo at +6014 640 4098 for a confidential discussion....