about the company
you will be joining a multinational solution provider who focus on offering industry-specific ERP solutions tailored to the unique requirements of different sectors, such as manufacturing, engineering, and automotive. As a forward-thinking company, they keep pace with technological advancements and market trends to continually improve their offerings. This company strives to incorporate innovations such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and Internet of Things (IoT) capabilities into their ERP system, enabling their clients to stay ahead in the digital era.
culture & benefits
- 13 months salary
- flexi working hours (come in as late as 11:00am)
- lucrative performance bonus and increment
about the job
- participate in designing and creating scalable software
- writing clean, functional code on the front and back end
- develop new, smart features that prioritize customer needs
- to work with all layers of the company’s technology stack, from database to application server
- testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- work in an agile environment with ability to use existing tools
- assist in any other related adhoc task assigned by team lead from time to time
knowledge, skills and experience
- bachelor's degree, post graduate diploma, professional degree, computer science/information
- technology, engineering (computer/telecommunication) or equivalent.
- minimum of 5 years of experience in backend development using C#.Net
- strong knowledge in OOP principles and design patterns
- proficiency in working with databases technologies such as SQL Server
- good understanding of version control system such as Git
- good problem solving and analytical skills
- excellent communication and writing skills in English to collaborate and communicate
with European counterpart
- understanding of SQL and relational databases
how to apply
Interested candidates may email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Eugene Fo at +6014 640 4098 for a confidential discussion....