about the company
Randstad has collaborated with a fast-growing firm, our client provides project management and Consultant Engineers capable of providing a wide range of services in the fields of Structural, Civil, Geotechnical Engineering, Architectural and M&E Engineering. With their business expansion, they are hiring a Personal Assistant to join their team in Puchong.
about the job
Your responsibilities are not limited to:-
- Acting as a first point of contact for callers, dealing with emails and phone calls by responding, passing on messages or highlighting them for their manager’s attention.
- Organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Director/Executive.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Reminding the Director of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
- Perform any such comparable duties consistent with the level of this position and as required by the Director from time to time and shall respond positively to any ‘call-in’ work and perform additional working hours when required.
- Undertake any ad hoc assignment task given by Directors.
about the manager/team
You will report directly to the Director in overseeing operations of the company and the work of executives. You will receive exposure to drive HR initiatives and work with various stakeholders.
skills & experience required
You are able to work with one of the fast moving and growing organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in any field
- Minimum 3 or 5 years of working experience as a PA or in construction industry
- Ability to execute according to the company’s principles
- Excellent (verbal, read and write) communication skills (ENG/BM/MAN)