about the company
Randstad is partnering with a French based MNC company that has had a presence for more than 100 years in the market. They specialise in manufacturing flavoured ingredients. The company is expanding their footprint in Malaysia and looking for talented Planning Managers to be part of their strategy.
duties and responsibility
- Ensuring Production planning activities are in order for the production team & warehouse to meet client requirements.
- Ensuring Procurement of the raw material activities are in order to meet production requirements.
- Liaise with the Sales team for Demand Planning (Monthly forecast) to ensure smooth supply without any delay.
- Preparing forecast sheet to relevant supplier.
- To maintain good harmonious relationships between superior, peers, and subordinates.
- Execute or perform any task or assignment that may be assigned by the Supply Chain Director
- Responsible for your own safety working environment and take actions to correct unsafe environments immediately.
- Maintaining JDE systems in terms of planning and procurement scope
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in supply chain/business administration/management/accounting/economic or any related certification preferred
- At least 4-5 year’s experience in the FMCG/ Food and Beverage industry.
- Specific experience in Finished goods forecasting, material planning or supply chain hands on experience in the food manufacturing industry.
- Technical understanding - Strong analytical skills, business process analysis & problem solving capabilities
- The ability to work independently and the ability to lead and manage groups are needed
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: Planning - FMCG/Food) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the job....