We are currently looking for Principal Engineer Statistical Methods for one of the big players in the Semiconductor Manufacturing Industry, with a legacy of more than 25 years in the world, to be involved in their expansion plan. This position requires your urgent attention.
- Location: Melaka
- Reporting to: Senior Manager of Quality
- Amazing compensation and benefits package
- Define, develop, set up, and continuously improve the SPC process and DoE.
- Responsible for sustaining the SPC process, DoE, and relevant tools.
- Report on effectiveness and efficiency KPIs.
- Conduct regular reviews and audits within the IFX organization.
- Provide training, coaching, and mentoring for users, local process experts, potential sub-process owners, and process leaders.
- Build and manage cross-functional teams and project sets for the establishment and continuous improvement of the SPC process and DoE.
- Possess a technical degree in Wirtschaftsinformatik, Statistik, or any relavant field.
- Demonstrate excellent proficiency in statistical methods is a must.
- Proficiency in English is a must have.
- Possess strong Project Management skills.
how to apply
To apply online, please use the relevant link provided or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org...