about the company
We are looking for a Principal IT Trainer who are currently undertaking their PHD or completed their Master in any technology related field and interested to work overseas for an IT Training Provider.
- Reporting to: CEO
- Location: Malaysia
about the job
- Conceptualize and develop new programs specifically in Big Data / Data Science/Machine Learning / IOT / Cloud Computing.
- Deliver training and certification programs in Big Data / Data Science / Machine Learning / IOT / Cloud Computing.
- Develop coursework on a periodic basis in these technologies.
- At least a post graduate degree in Computer Science or IT or Mathematics or Statistics from a reputable University (Only those with Master or PHD will be shortlisted).
- Preference will be extended those with a PhD.
- Preferably with 1 to 3 years of experience in some of these technologies such as Big Data/Data Science, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing (Ubuntu, Oracle Virtual Box, Docker, Jenkins) and IOT (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Blynk, Mosquitto MQTT, Ubuntu, MQTT Raspberry Pi, RapidMiner)
- Advantageous if candidate has skills in Python/ R code using frameworks such as Scikit- learn, NumPy, SciPy, R studio etc.
- Preferably have some experience in supervised and unsupervised Machine Learning Techniques.
- Excellent Communication and presentation Skills in English as audience are mostly English educated.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject title: Principal IT Trainer or call Jonathan at 0138168988 if you are interested with the job)
Jonathan Sia| Senior Manager- Digital and Emerging Technology...