about the job
- Ensure good quality design outputs.
- Responsible for the execution of process system design involving the preparation of calculations and review of process design drawings in accordance to customers’specifications, applicable codes, standards and other generally accepted practices.
- Assist in producing tender specifications and design requirements for calling of tender contracts.
- Undertake detailed design of process (Gas and Chemical) system.
- Produce agreed deliverables as per project requirement and schedules in cost and time effective manner.
- Perform feasibility studies and optimization, detail engineering design covering project scope development.
- Liaise with clients, consultants and authorities on technical matters.
about the manager/team
- Possess a minimum Degree in mechanical/Chemical Engineering or an
- equivalent degree in a related technical field.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in the related project design/construction.
- Proficient in MS Office and AutoCAD.
- Experience in basic and detailed for bulk gas and specialty gas/ultra high purity system design.
- Construction site working experience in relevant field projects is an advantage.
- Experienced in Pipeflo or related software is an advantage.