We are currently looking for a Project Consultant to join a leading consulting firm that provides a dynamic and innovative work environment that fosters professional growth and learning. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on diverse and challenging projects in the healthcare sector, collaborating with industry experts and clients. This role requires your urgent attention.
- Reporting to: Project Director
- Location: Selangor
- Excellent compensation package and benefits
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Develop, implement, and monitor project conception and design.
- Draft proposals, estimate project cost and resources, and track progress of ongoing projects.
- Conduct research, evaluations, and analysis to support project deliverables.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to carry out project requirements effectively.
- Present project updates, research papers, and training materials, while staying informed about healthcare industry trends and regulations.
- Occasional travel within Malaysia and abroad may be required to liaise with clients and projects.
- Bachelor's degree required in any discipline, preferably in health.
- Experienced in project management, ideally in healthcare, medical equipment planning, or consultancy.
- Must possess the ability to work both independently and in a team, demonstrating responsibility, accountability, resourcefulness, good time management, analytical skills, and maturity.
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Shash at 0129175705 or drop an email to email@example.com if you are interested in the job.
Level 3A Menara BT, Tower 3 Avenue 7 The Horizon,
No 8 Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
M +6012 917 5705