about the company
Our client has secured a great amount of building projects within the span of 1 year period. These include the highway and in house highrise construction. They are aggressively tendering and will have several more projects in the pipeline, looking to increase a new team within the organisation. It is an exciting time to join this financially secure company as they expand. With a good reputation of paying high bonuses and promoting from within, you can enjoy a successful career in Malaysia.
about the role
You will be reporting to the ED and managing over 20 direct reports. This role is primarily responsible for leading the successful delivery of large (> RM500m) or logistically challenging projects in accordance with design requirements, time and cost constraints, and commercial, HR, safety, quality, and environment and community targets.
- Managing the overall delivery of the project program in accordance with client expectations
- Managing sub contractors, Consultants and other strategic relationships
- Assigning resources to deliver works within budget, time, quality and regulatory standards
- Monitoring and guiding workflow, setting daily, weekly, and long term project goals
- Reviewing progress against plans, contractual arrangements, and delivery milestones
- Financial management including ensuring strong contract, commercial and financial risk management, accurate forecasting on costs and revenue, and taking corrective actions as required
skills and experience required
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, or relevant discipline
- 10 years+ site based experience
- Advanced financial and commercial management skills including cost reduction and budgeting
- People and performance management including the performance of sub-contractors or other project partners
- Proven ability to communicate effectively to drive positive outcomes with key stakeholders
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills
culture and benefits
Basic salary of up to RM20,000. This is a good project to be included into your resume, so if you are able to complete on time and on budget there is high bonus potential (6+ months). There is also the opportunity to become a Director of the company. With potential COO career path this can be the highlight of your career.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Person in charge, https://www.linkedin.com/in/pepchia/...