about the company
Currently we have multiple clients hiring for project management related positions within the construction industry. Our clients are renowned and financially strong G7 main contractors. They gained a good reputation on their completed projects and have many ongoing and upcoming projects secured. Currently, they are looking for Project Engineers to provide support on both their buildings and infrastructure construction projects.
about the job
- To support the Assistant Project Manager/ Project Manager in overseeing and reporting the project progress and all on-site activities.
- To ensure that the project is delivered efficiently as required as the client's expectations in terms of budgets, policies, quality, safety, and time constraints.
- To review and check discrepancies on drawings and ensure all relevant calculations are aligned with the required regulations.
- To liaise closely with relevant stakeholders for successful delivery of the project including client, sub-contractors, suppliers, consultants etc.
about the team
As the construction industry is warming up again, our clients are looking to add to their team to feed the needs of their new projects. These are big companies with teams of good sizes and proper support. You will be reporting to the Project Manager working alongside a strong team of project engineers.
skills and experience required
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 1-2 years site based experience, preferably in construction of buildings or infrastructure projects (Fresh grads are encouraged to apply).
- Committed, willing to work long-hours and reliable.
culture and benefits
The hiring companies offer great development and internal career advancement opportunities. The companies we work with have a great work environment and value trust, transparency and a constant strive of excellence among their employees.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Alternatively, you can reach me via firstname.lastname@example.org or 019-9042524 (WhatsApp only). Kindly include your current, expected salary, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, and d.o.b in your resume.
*Open to Malaysians only