about the company
Randstad is partnering with a well established manufacturer company and they are expanding their operation at Malaysia and looking for an Project Manager as part of their strategic growth.
about the team | manager
Reporting to: Regional Manager
Company Size: 100
Regions covered: Malaysia
Excellent remuneration package
about the job
A. New product introduction (NPI) and management
- Define product programs to be developed for each respective market in line with product strategy with cross functional team.
- Facilitating profitable market growth and delivering regional category sales and profit targets.
- Propounding an effective go-to-market approach with Sales for respective category amidst key competitor landscape.
B. Product data and system maintenance
- Keep track of all NPI/Resourse activities and report progress.
- Responsible for data quality of newly developed items and existing range in our Catalogue Database.
- Verify and ensure proper maintenance of engineering release documentation, BOM information, part number creation, supersessions, range deletion, barcodes creation, end to end product life cycle, part number analysis etc.
skill and experience required
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field is required for this position preferably in automotive industry.
- Capability to interpret technical drawings. Knowledge and experience with automotive applications.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function. You may contact lincoln | email@example.com | https://www.linkedin.com/in/lincoln824/ | https://www.randstad.com.my/jobs/q-lincoln/.