about the company
Your future employer is a Property Developer looking to continuously expand their footing in Malaysia. They are looking to kick off new projects and are looking for a capable Project Manager to join their team.
about the job
- Project scheduling including material and resource planning.
- Anchoring on-site construction activities to ensure completion of project within the time, cost parameters and effective resource utilisation to maximise output.
- Participating in project review meetings for tracking project progress, de-bottle necking and implementation of QA/QC procedures as per norm and standards.
- Pre and Post contract management for other projects under the company.
about the team
Your team and line of reporting offers great development and advancement opportunities. They have great work environment, which values trust, transparency, and a constant strive of excellence.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of experience involvement in project management
- Strong in managing, leadership and project management skills
- Experience in high rise projects is preferred
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If this role interests you, click apply now for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Alternatively, you can also get in touch via https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisgohqixiang/.