about the company
Randstad is partnering with a well established manufacturer company and they are expanding their operation at Malaysia and looking for a Project Manager as part of their strategic growth.
about the team | manager
Reporting to: Head of Engineering
Team Size: 30
Regions covered: Malaysia
Excellent remuneration package
about the job
- Drives the development of the long-term vision for the right plant infrastructure and processes which will deliver
the plant Compelling Business Need - CBN
- Establishes the right Capital Expenditure - CAPEX plan and executes and oversees the execution of the related
projects with excellence
- Improves the plants effectiveness by developing and implementing Preventive Maintenance activities
- Improves the plants predictability while optimizing maintenance costs
- Responsible for the preventative and corrective maintenance of equipment which improves equipment efficiency.
skill and experience required
- 8 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment (strong preference in FMCG) including Engineering roles
- Minimum of 4 years in a people leadership with strong focus on development of teams
- Proven experience of delivering significant capex investment projects.
- Strong engineering (multi skilled or mechanical bias) background ideally within a process manufacturing environment.
- Experience of hands on commissioning.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function. You may contact lincoln | email@example.com | https://www.linkedin.com/in/lincoln824/ | https://www.randstad.com.my/jobs/q-lincoln/.