about the company
Our client is a well known renewable player in the local industry. They operate as an EPCC and Client, has numerous project pipeline up to 2 years. Their projects include local and outstation where they support local authorities in venturing into renewable energies. As part of their culture, they employs passionate and innovative people who are driven to deliver exceptional outcomes and who want to feel valued in a diverse and inclusive workplace. They are committed to developing people and encourage them to see things differently, to be creative, to push boundaries and to work on a broad range of projects that help build a better future. Consistently recognised for technical excellence and design innovation, continues to receive industry awards and accolades from around the world.
about the role
We are currently looking for an experience Engineer within the renewable industry. You will be working closely with the managing director for the expansion of business. You will be involved in business development, consulting, design as well as project management.
- Ensure that analysis and design tasks undertaken meet appropriate technical standards and the requirements of the client
- Proactively collaborate with appropriate team members, contributors and stakeholders to maintain quality, timeliness and co-ordination of project deliverables
- Actively contribute to the commercial success of projects and the team
- Apply project management principles in carrying out assigned tasks and accomplish project deliverables to the required standard and in a timely manner
skills and experience required
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Engineering or similar discipline
- Experience working in a similar role with Renewable Energy experience could be advantage
- Competently provide key technical expertise across a broad range of projects
- Ability to interpret and communicate information of a complex nature
culture and benefits
There is an annual company trip and also 13 months contractual bonus for the employees. All public holiday is followed accordingly
how to apply
Please apply through here or www.randstad.com.my. You may also contact Pep Chia, https://www.linkedin.com/in/pepchia/ for further details....