about the company
Your future employer is a lifestyle developer that thrives on building the next generation.
about the job
- Responsible of project development and cost estimation, project planning, scheduling and milestones.
- To develop progress reports, proposals, variation orders and necessary documentations.
- You will be responsible for setting up pre & post construction activities and ensuring they are carried out as per schedule.
- To conduct inspection control and ensure all progresses are according to drawings and specifications.
- You will be organising and coordinating all site matters with external stakeholders and relevant authorities.
- To carry out joint inspection, modifications, variations and conducting final inspection.
- Ensure all parcels are in compliance with statutory regulations.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Senior Manager / Project Manager, you will be playing a vital role in the overall success of the projects.
skills & experience required
- Sound experience in project management and coordination
- Knowledge of full project cycle aspects and technical requirements
- You will be based in Nilai and travelling is required by project basis.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Chris Goh - email@example.com or click apply now for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Alternatively, you can also reach out to me via https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisgohqixiang/.