about the company
The hiring company has been well-established for decades and is renowned in the local construction scene for completing high-rise projects with high scores. Currently, they are looking for a Project Manager to lead on of their high-rise condominium project awarded.
about the job
- To manage overall project planning and write reports.
- To be in charge of the overall delivery of the project is within budget and ensure that it fits the client's expectations.
- To oversee the team, the sub contractors, consultants and other stakeholders involved.
- To be in charge of the coordination and management of the project for the assurance of prompt delivery of work and completion of project.
- To lead and supervise the construction personnel regarding on-site activities in order to reach the quality standards and adhere to legal requirements, building and safety codes, and other regulations.
about the team
Our client is looking to add to their team to cater for the needs of their new projects. The hiring company has teams of good sizes and proper support.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Management or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Construction Industry
- Completed high-rise project construction as project manager
- Ambitious and aggressive characters with extensive technical knowledge and experience
- Project-oriented and able to handle projects independently
- Willing to relocate to get involved in the entire cycle of project
culture and benefits
The hiring companies offer great development and internal career advancement opportunities. They have a great work environment and value trust, transparency and a constant strive of excellence among their employees.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at email@example.com or 016-4054348. Kindly include your current, expected, project details, reason for leaving, notice period, do.b in your resume.
* Open to Malaysians only *